This session runs with: Science to Policy Training – Increasing Policy Impact for Transformation; and A model for the transformation of the learning environments of the public schools of the city of Bogotá for science, technology and innovation.
Jedes Projekt hat einen 10-minütigen Pitch mit 30 Minuten Q&A.
The first session here showcases the MOTION handbook, developed as a result of an innovation project conducted together with EIT Climate KIC (2019-2021) which sought to co-create a methodology to design, monitor and evaluate projects and programs aimed at promoting transformative change in cities and regions.
- To co-create a methodology to design, monitor and evaluate projects and programs aimed at promoting transformative change in cities and regions.
- To provide technical assistance and capacity building to cities and regions working towards transformative change
- To develop materials that can support this capacity building effort.
- This co-creation process was conducted for about 18th months, working with three projects of the Innovation Ecosystems program of EIT Climate KIC: SATURN, ACT on NBS and SuSMO. The three projects had a service-orientation and included a portfolio of actions addressing transformative change in one or more socio-technical system.
- The methodological approach was designed as a modular approach that was adapted to the different contexts and needs of the three projects. In each case, the different modules were implemented in digital interactions, design to co-design and test specific methods and tools.
- The MOTION summarizes the key learnings of these three co-creation processes, with a practitioner audience using an instructional design approach.
- The methodology has been consolidated in the handbook
Ref: #15 (runs with #16, #44)