This session runs with: Science to Policy Training – Increasing Policy Impact for Transformation; and A model for the transformation of the learning environments of the public schools of the city of Bogotá for science, technology and innovation.
Each project will have 10 minutes pitch with 30 minutes of Q&A.
The first session here showcases the MOTION handbook, developed as a result of an innovation project conducted together with EIT Climate KIC (2019-2021) which sought to co-create a methodology to design, monitor and evaluate projects and programs aimed at promoting transformative change in cities and regions.
- To co-create a methodology to design, monitor and evaluate projects and programs aimed at promoting transformative change in cities and regions.
- To provide technical assistance and capacity building to cities and regions working towards transformative change
- To develop materials that can support this capacity building effort.
- This co-creation process was conducted for about 18th months, working with three projects of the Innovation Ecosystems program of EIT Climate KIC: SATURN, ACT on NBS and SuSMO. The three projects had a service-orientation and included a portfolio of actions addressing transformative change in one or more socio-technical system.
- The methodological approach was designed as a modular approach that was adapted to the different contexts and needs of the three projects. In each case, the different modules were implemented in digital interactions, design to co-design and test specific methods and tools.
- The MOTION summarizes the key learnings of these three co-creation processes, with a practitioner audience using an instructional design approach.
- The methodology has been consolidated in the handbook
Ref: #15 (runs with #16, #44)